Certifications help establish development criteria, which underpin our primary pillars of health, mankind and the earth. Therefore, planning and production work is driven by standards that imply not only high quality standards but also transparency and traceability of our project. We are very proud of each of our certifications because they are the way we establish a truthful and sincere relationship with the people who share our dreams and values!
Our certifications guarantee products that:
- They have the maximum of organic and natural ingredientes possible, preserving the original qualities;
- They seek to reduce environmental impact;
- They are not harmful to health, nor tested on animals;
- They favor the use of renewable raw materials.
- Contains raw materials from biodynamic agriculture. In addition to contemplating all the principles of organic agriculture, biodynamics respect the relationships between the various living beings present in agricultural practice, and considers the influence of the cosmos on the plant kingdom. The soil is treated with homeopathic preparations.
- Packagings are produced from Green Polyethylene and from raw material of renewable source (ethanes of sugar cane), that is, 100% recyclable.
- Packaging is made from raw materials from certified or controlled origin forests. In accordance to the rules of the Forest Stewardship Council for responsible production: respecting environmental, social and economic aspects.